Tuesday, April 25, 2006

 
Another Day - Another Dollar

It seems as though I've just turned round and gotten over Xmas and New Year and already a third of the year had vanished! It's a nasty conspiracy to make me feel old!

I have absolutely nothing to report this week - except I am back on track with my diet and exercising and it was a lovely feeling this morning when the belt notched in another notch! Yeeeha! You go girl!

I must be getting addicted to exercise - I find I miss it if I don't have my daily fix and I am ruminating on how to get into a gym every day while I am in SA. How strange is that for me - the worlds biggest exercise-phobe or perhaps it is just understanding how much benefit I am getting out of it. For anyone who can't get motivated to exercise get hold of the book - Younger Next Year (it comes in two versions - one for men and one for women). It will change your mind on why you should.

Looking forward to the Bank Holiday weekend coming up - for a really odd reason. It gives me a chance to wash the curtains! Something i have been meaning to do for a couple of weeks but just not had the chance. I like it when my home is clean and tidy and looking good.

Off to the dentist tomorrow - should be fun - routine check-up and a scale and polish. Love how my teeth feel after a good cleaning. I know, I know - I'm strange.

Enough rambling for the week. Have a wonderful one and catch you next week.

A
-x-

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?