Friday, March 10, 2006
A busy two weeks
Hello all - despite having made a note in my pda to update my blog - last week I was stuck in deepest, darkest Kettering building retail display stands for O2 and Samsung - I have never been so cold. It was freezing - snow, ice and we were doing this all in a draughty old corrugated iron barn. An experience to be missed, I can assure you.
Spend the balance of that week recovering and nursing my poor sore hands back to health!
My friend Sam arrived from SA this week for a visit - and we are off to see The Producers tomorrow evening. Full review to follow.
I am so looking forward to seeing her - we've not seen each other for 2 years so it is going to be great to catch up. A bit of window (or not so window) shopping, a relaxed early dinner and theatre - what glee.
Sunday - Birthday lunch with Jen and Aubs. Taking Charlie with me - as Gordon has gone off to SA and she is on her own. So a busy weekend ahead.
Get a week off and then Dani arrives from Israel and the following week Charles is here from the US - and there I was thinking my life was all calm and boring - LOL.
Time to crack on with work. I have to take my new phone back (the on/off button refuses to work) so that will be a fun adventure. BTW - the new Nokia N70 is fun (when it works).
Have a wonderful weekend and catch up soon with the review.
A
-x-
Hello all - despite having made a note in my pda to update my blog - last week I was stuck in deepest, darkest Kettering building retail display stands for O2 and Samsung - I have never been so cold. It was freezing - snow, ice and we were doing this all in a draughty old corrugated iron barn. An experience to be missed, I can assure you.
Spend the balance of that week recovering and nursing my poor sore hands back to health!
My friend Sam arrived from SA this week for a visit - and we are off to see The Producers tomorrow evening. Full review to follow.
I am so looking forward to seeing her - we've not seen each other for 2 years so it is going to be great to catch up. A bit of window (or not so window) shopping, a relaxed early dinner and theatre - what glee.
Sunday - Birthday lunch with Jen and Aubs. Taking Charlie with me - as Gordon has gone off to SA and she is on her own. So a busy weekend ahead.
Get a week off and then Dani arrives from Israel and the following week Charles is here from the US - and there I was thinking my life was all calm and boring - LOL.
Time to crack on with work. I have to take my new phone back (the on/off button refuses to work) so that will be a fun adventure. BTW - the new Nokia N70 is fun (when it works).
Have a wonderful weekend and catch up soon with the review.
A
-x-