Tuesday, February 21, 2006

 
Three Weeks Later!

I will get better at doing this more often - promise.

I have just discovered that two of my best friends will be in London in March - so looking forward to some serious catching up. I've not seen Dani since 2001 and Sam since 2004 - as you can imagine lots of chinwagging will be going on. Unfortunately they won't be here at the same time though - we all were at University together and graduated in the same year - so it would have been wonderful to have a mini reunion. Photos will be posted after the event.

I have also boked to go with a friend to Madrid over the Easter weekend - and as I have never been to Spain I am really looking forward to it. Will be scrounging the bookshops for a DK guide over this coming weekend so I can make plans on what needs to be seen/done.

And - as if that wasn't enough, I've planned my trip to SA to see the kids and everyone out there - it will be great as I have not been over since mid-2004 - so can't wait to see how the kids have grown and how everyone has changed. All in all it is going to be a busy year and I am looking forward to all these adventures.

Just entering week four of the CSIRO Total Wellbeing diet - and I hold my hand up and admit I fell off the wagon for the past two weeks. Hit a bit of a downer and just didn't have the motivation to continue - although I stuck to the diet, I did drink a bit more than was allowed and failed to exercise any more than my usual mad rushing around during the day. But back on track as of yesterday and determined to stick to it.

I would love to go to SA a bit lighter than last time and knock the socks off everyone there. So - anyone who's into cheering - I could use all the suport I can get.

Anyway - enough of my mad ramblings. Signing off - with love as always

Anni
-x-

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?