Wednesday, February 01, 2006

 
Hi All

Been a bit lax in posting for the past week or so - but nothing like keeping busy to keep one out of mischief.

Took last Friday 27th off work - to spend a relaxing day just unwinding after a really frantic couple of weeks at work. What a pleasure to have a long weekend. I have to admit to not having done anything exciting at all - just relaxed and mooched around the flat.

I have started the new Total Wellbeing Diet that the CSIRO have come up with - and so far I have managed 3 day with no cheating and better yet - no alcohol - though I can't promise that I will stick to that tonight (meeting a friend for birthday dinner). Nice thing about the diet is it doesn't exclude any food groups and so far it seems like plenty to eat! You are also allowed 2 glasses of wine a week - so I may have one tonight.

Ended up spending 3 1/2 hours sitting around the Royal Free Hospital yesterday - I found a mole that had changed colour and my doctor referred me to the dermatology clinic. Talk about hurry up and wait - got there at 1.30 for a 1.45 appointment and finally saw the dermatologist at 3.30 - managed to read half my book (and thank heavens I'd taken one with). The decision was to remove it immediately so more waiting for them to do that and then had to have a photo taken of another small mole they want to watch - finall got out of there just before 5pm. Anyway - I will get the biopsy results in 6 weeks - so will let you all know what the outcome is.

London is in the middle of a freeze - which is actually quite pleasant - as most of December was quite warm. I enjoy a nice cold day - of the variety that makes your ears burn from cold. They say it will be like this for a while longer before we begin to warm up.

Anyway - at half past week and the beginning of a new month.

I sign off with love

Anni

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?