Tuesday, April 11, 2006
TWO DAYS TO GO
Charlie and I are off to Madrid - this time - day after tomorrow - we will be in Madrid - and I can't wait.
It should be really fun to get away and just investigate a completely new place for both of us - just hope Charlie can survive my snoring! I have warned her to bring ear plugs.
Promise to post pictures on my return. Best part is we get back with one day of the Easter Weekend left - so I will still have time to do the washing etc before having to go back to work.
Work is driving me nuts right now. There are alterations to the office going on and the dust and mess and NOISE is driving me batty.
Not a lot more for today. Enjoy Easter or Pesach and update to follow.
A
Charlie and I are off to Madrid - this time - day after tomorrow - we will be in Madrid - and I can't wait.
It should be really fun to get away and just investigate a completely new place for both of us - just hope Charlie can survive my snoring! I have warned her to bring ear plugs.
Promise to post pictures on my return. Best part is we get back with one day of the Easter Weekend left - so I will still have time to do the washing etc before having to go back to work.
Work is driving me nuts right now. There are alterations to the office going on and the dust and mess and NOISE is driving me batty.
Not a lot more for today. Enjoy Easter or Pesach and update to follow.
A